You’re pregnant! The first trimester (weeks 1-12) can be exciting, but there’s a lot to think about. As you make your prenatal visits to the doctor and start adjusting to the changes in your body, you may have lots of questions. At times, you may even feel overwhelmed. Learning about what you can expect in the early weeks of pregnancy can help you prepare for your second and third trimesters.
- Your Childbirth Experience
- Health Risks of Secondhand Smoke
- Smoking, Harmful to Mom and Baby
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Buckle up! Seat Belt Safety Tips for Pregnant Women
- Weight Gain in Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Food Cravings
- Safe Eating During Pregnancy: Avoiding Foodborne Illnesses
- An Introduction to Prenatal Tests
- Healthy Pregnancy: Tips on Working Out for Two
- Pregnancy Travel Tips
- Healthy Snacking During Pregnancy
- What is a Tubal Pregnancy?
- Miscarriage: About Early Pregnancy Loss
- Amniocentesis: Prenatal Genetic Testing
- Morning Sickness Blues
- Chorionic Villus Sampling: Prenatal Genetic Testing
- The Pregnancy Calendar: Due Date Details
- Questions and Answers About Prenatal Hepatitis B Screening
- You're Pregnant: Should You Get an HIV Test?
- Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit