In the weeks following your pregnancy, you’ll be adjusting both physically and emotionally. As you learn to care for your baby, it’s important that you take care of yourself, too. While recovering from delivery can take time, try to be patient as you and your baby discover what works best for both of you.
- How to Cope With Postpartum Fatigue
- Get in Shape After Having a Baby
- Get Some Relief With a Sitz Bath
- Health Risks of Secondhand Smoke
- Smoking, Harmful to Mom and Baby
- Helping Your Baby Sleep Safely Through the Night
- Baby Basics: Caring for a Newborn
- Diaper Rash: Getting to the Bottom of It
- Is It Safe to Take Medicines When You Breast-feed?
- Recovery After Childbirth: What to Expect
- When Dads Have Postpartum Depression
- Treating Postpartum Depression
- Pacifier Use, What to Consider?
- Postpartum Depression: Do You Know the Symptoms?
- Breast-Feeding: Better for Your Baby, Better for You