Medications & Monitoring
Learn the difference between quick-relief, control and other medications to help control symptoms of asthma. And make sure to work with your doctor to learn what treatment and management plan works best for you.
- Treatment for Asthma: Controller Meds
- Asthma Rescue Medicine: Keep it With You!
- How to Lower Your Blood Pressure
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- DASH Diet to Lower Blood Pressure
- Why Taking Your Meds as Prescribed is Important
- Save Money on Meds - Safely
- Decision Focus: Choosing an Asthma Inhaler Device
- All About Your Peak Flow Meter
- How to Use Your Metered Dose Inhaler
- Asthma Care: Working with Your Doctor to Manage Your Condition
Tools and Trackers